Sumptuous Spring Wedding
Spring is the perfect time to celebrate new beginnings and the start of your lifelong journey together.
So why not have your wedding in SPRING!
Here are the top five reasons why you should
1. Your bridesmaids can wear gorgeous pastel colors like pistachio, salmon, and pale blue.
2. Spring is all about rebirth and renewal aka. the best season to start your life together as a married couple.
3. It's the most perfect temperature. Not too hot and not too cold.
4. Gardens and flowers will be in bloom. And who doesn't want flowers EVERYWHERE at their wedding?
5. If flowers aren't your thing, embrace greenery, moss, and herbs.
6. Unlike a fall or winter wedding, you can entertain the thought of having it in a marquee.
7. You can incorporate colorful fresh spring produce at your reception: new potatoes, asparagus, sugar snap peas, baby carrots, strawberries, apricots, and rhubarb.
8. The Bride, bridesmaids or flowergirls can wear fresh spring floral crowns or have flowers in their hair.
9. There aren't as many conflicting holidays and Holidays as a summer wedding.
10. You can serve a gorgeous naked wedding cake with fresh flowers.